Foam Cutting Pads in Canada
Americana Global Exact Fit Compression (EFC) foam pads can really go the distance saving you time and money in your business. All of our products were created by detailers for detailers because your success is important to us. We are familiar with the day in and day out struggles of paint correction. The Americana Exact Fit Compression cutting foam pad is our answer to more efficient and effective paint correction.
Americana Max Cut Foam Pads are the longest lasting, giving quick, efficient results for a consistent job every time.
The exact fit design pad means our pad pairs up perfectly with the actual size of your backing plate so you don’t have to guess which pad fits on which bacing plate.
There are a few key attributes which set us apart
- Exact Fit Design (The backing plate matches up perfectly with the edges of the pad)
- Signature Ventilation Holes
- The pores of the pad by design resist buffing liquid building up during correction
- No De-lamination and No Glue failure
- Designed to be durable and long lasting when used with Long throw DA machines
Why is Exact Fit important?
Our backing plate fits exactly with the edges of the polishing and cutting pads. This means that the edges of the plate are not left hanging out of the plate, which causes them to break. When the pad breaks, then you can expect de-lamination. Our designers value our customers, and thus, you will receive an exact fit design. The polishing and cutting pad will fit exactly as it is supposed to be on the backing plate.
The Exact Fit Compression pad aligns perfectly with the backing plate of the Rupes machines and thus the edges of the pad will not be damaged by your machine. The exact fit design also allows for more consistent and even pressure of the pad to the paint surfaces. Even and consistent surface pressures equates to more correction power. This also allows the machine to run more smooth by eliminating additional drag.
Americana polishing and cutting pads have several ventilation holes built into the pad which conveniently align with the Rupes backing plates. The long throw and DA machines have dramatically increased time and efficiency throughout the paint correction process; Consequently they also generate a ton of heat. Over time the cell structure of the foam is flattened and the center of the pad will begin to sink in.
Americana EFC pads with their proprietary ventilation holes allow the pad to run much cooler which for you means:
- Increased longevity and durability making our pads some of the longest lasting in the industry
- Increase the cycle time of your buffing liquids before the carrying solvents are broken down
- Increased air flow prolongs the life of the cell structure within the pad which means less pad breakdown
- Cooler temps resist common glue failure and delamination of the hook and loop
We recommend using compressed air and a tornador to clean your pad between passes. This process can allow you to correct a full car with just one pad without having to switch frequently.
To sum it all up when using the Americana Global EFC foam cutting pad you get faster pad rotation, controlled polishing, less heat, equal pad compression for more cut and longer durability.