All Purpose Cleaner solution provides you with a perfect solution for all your car detailing needs. Something worth noting is that the product has a heavy-duty formula, which makes it an ideal solution for the toughest of dirt on your vehicle. Nonetheless, if you need to clean delicate surfaces like those made of leather, you can dilute the cleaner, and it will work just fine.
When dealing with compound polish, corrosion, wax, or any other tough dirt on your car, you should use All Purpose Cleaner in its original concentration.
- When using All Purpose cleaner on your vehicle, it is essential first to test it on a hidden area to determine whether it is compatible
- Spray surfaces and agitate area as needed using appropriate brushes and tools
- Rinse or wipe area thoroughly
- Do not allow product to dry on surfaces
- Always ensure that you’ve diluted the product to the required concentration depending on the surface being cleaned. The recommended dilution ratios for different surfaces are as follows:
- Cleaning trim and moldings: 1:1 – 1:15
- Engine bay, wheel wells, undercarriage: 1:5 – 1:15
- Heavily soiled interiors and paint pre-wash: 1:10 – 1:20
- Leather, interior plastics, light cleaning: 1:25 – 1:50
- Use a spray can and brush to clean surfaces as required.
- Ensure that the cleaned area is adequately rinsed using clean water, and the product should not be allowed to dry off on the vehicle’s surface.