The ATF technology integrated to the Crazy Cut Hybrid Foamed Wool Pad brings unlocks great detailing possibilities. It not only ensures faster and efficient cleaning, but it also ensures that the pad remains cool throughout the cleaning process.
The pad combines the ATF technology with the exact fit design, and the Americana signature ventilation holes.
If you are wondering what ATF does, here is a brief explanation:
As you cut and clean, the pad absorbs heat, and this can deter cleaning. What Adaptive Temperature Foam technology does is that as the pad absorbs the heat, the foam cells used adapt to the temperatures by expanding and allowing more air into the foamed interface of the pad. The adaptive temperature technology combined with the ventilation holes found on the pad ensure that the pad remains cool, and lasts longer.
- It is durable and long-lasting
- Uses the latest ATF technology
- It is resistant to liquid building up when carrying out correction
- Has ventilation holes for proper aeration of the pad
- For effective usage of the Crazy Cut Hybrid Foamed Wool Pad, it is recommended that you use compressed air when cleaning between passes instead of a liquid. This allows proper correction without having to use many pads.
- Secondly, do not clean the pads in a washing machine or dryer as it will cause damage to the pads.