Join the movement of Effective and Efficient Paint Correction with the Americana Global System
Paint correction doesn’t have to be stressful. Americana Global has come up with a state of the art abrasive, which makes even the toughest paint correction jobs easy.
Driven by innovation and the pursuit of excellence, Americana Global has engineered the most advanced diminishing abrasive technology available.
1500 Compound was designed for maximum defect removal, longer product cycling, and impeccable finishing capabilities.
Paint defects don’t stand a chance against Its’ rapid cut and low dust formula. Diminishing abrasive technology allows for binary defect removal and flawless finish.
Advantages of Using 1500 Compound
- It has excellent finishing capabilities
- It guarantees maximum defect removal
- It has a more prolonged product cycling
- Shake the contents of the bottle well before use
- Always prime the pad prior to starting your correction
- Use 4-6 pea size drops
- For maximum defect removal pair with Americana Microfiber Cutting Pad or Max Cut Yellow foam pad
- For a great one step correction pair with American Orange Foam Pad
- For a Flawless Finish, Follow your compounding step with Finesse and Americana Black Foam Pad or Orange Foam Pad
- Maintain slow tempo and arm speed, allow the product to work itself
- Minimal pressure should be applied.
- Do not buff the product until dry. Keep it wet. Work in smaller 2’ x 2’ areas.
WARNING: DO NOT SWALLOW. If ingested, please seek medical attention immediately.